We can assist you with the legal services required for your property development whether you’re subdividing your own home to build and sell a townhouse or developing a multi-storey mixed-use tower.
Our property development legal services include, among other things:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for the sale of land, including “off-the-plan” contracts
- preparing applications for subdivisions
- preparing applications for amalgamations
- preparing applications for strata title applications
- preparing strata management statements and strata rules
- lodging and removing easements on land
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating building contracts and management contracts
- advising and implementing on appropriate legal structures for your project, including:
i. setting up special purpose vehicles for the acquisition of the land
ii. structures to facilitate finance between funding parties and developing parties, e.g. setting up companies, unit trusts, loan agreements and mortgages
Get your 20 minute obligation free legal property consultation today.